Hamptons Jute Tote
Request a fully customized quote
Enter your quantity:
• Jute is a renewable plant-fiber, which means it can be harvested regularly throughout its lifetime. In addition, when Jute fiber is made into fabric there is little waste, and most of that waste can be used for other purposes such as insulation and road building. Jute is also compostable.
• Features zipper main compartment.
• Sturdy grommeted 17"l Leather handles
• Interior zipper pocket (7"w x 6.6"h)
• These bags are made from a plant fiber, which exudes a natural fragrance. As with most fragrances, it will dissipate in a few hours to a day or two
• Recommended weight tolerance: 15 lbs.